Highline Shell Jacket
The Highline Shell Jacket situates itself in Black Diamond’s line as a lightweight and breathable inclement weather shell for general alpine use, with adaptive features for climbers. The adjustable hood comfortably fits over most climbing helmets, and the pocket layout is accessible while wearing a harness for easy access to fuel, gloves, or hand warmers.
- Alpine shell has 3-layer construction for ideal waterproofing and breathability
- Non-insulated design is layer friendly and conveniently packable
- BD.dry Stretch Nylon shell moves with you while on belay or climbing
- Fully taped seals and waterproof zippers keep you dry in unrelenting storms
- Item #BLDZ95C
- [membrane/laminate] BD.Dry Stretch (3-layer), [face fabric] nylon, DWR coating
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- adjustable, climbing helmet-compatible
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, hiking, ice climbing, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help