Why We Like The Black Diamond Helio Carbon 88 Ski
Your destination is only limited by the altitude of the mountains around you, so strap on skis built to soar to new heights with Black Diamond’s Helio Carbon 88. These ultralight carbon fiber skis are built for pursuing high alpine adventures and long-distance tours, thanks to a layup that damps vibrations and holds strong when you point things downhill.
- Responsive featherweight ski built for long-distance tours
- Carbon fiber construction damps vibrations, is stiff and light
- 88mm waist is versatile for a nimble and stable feel
- Ultralight-engineered balsa flax wood core for reliable flex
- Early rise tip and tail boost floatation and smooth out turns
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin clip tab
- Item #BLDZ9LM
- 152cm, 161cm, 170cm, 179cm
- [161cm] 119 / 88 / 110mm, [170cm] 120 / 88 / 111mm, [179cm] 122 / 88 / 111mm
- Turn Radius
- [161cm] 17m, [170cm] 18m, [179cm] 19m
- early rise
- P-tex 4500 (sintered)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 161cm] 5lb 4.6oz (2398g), [170cm] 5lb 11oz (2580g), [179cm] 5lb 15.2oz (2699g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 26, 2023
Great back country all mountain ski……super lightweight and great in any conditions.
Originally reviewed on blackdiamondequipment.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help