Built to last.
Built to withstand everyday abuse in extreme weather, the Guide Ski Glove, the warmest professional-grade glove from Black Diamond, will keep your hands dry, warm, and comfortable as you spend your winter on the slopes. No matter which side of the boundary you are on, the gloves will fend off the wettest, coldest days of the season. The abrasion-resistant face fabric holds up to the rigors of daily mountain wear while a Gore-Tex insert keeps moisture at bay. An insulated, removable liner with PrimaLoft, boiled wool, and fleece provide warmth for your fingers when the temperatures plummet. For further warmth and comfort, a generous powder cuff seals out the snow so you can spend your days enjoying the turns, not warming cold hands.
- Professional-grade ski glove to defy daily abuse in severe weather
- Gore-Tex insert provides 100% breathable, waterproof protection
- Abrasion-resistant nylon holds up to rigors of daily mountain wear
- Removable liner provides warmth through plummeting temperatures
- Goat-leather palm offers grip and durability through extended use
- Generous powder cuff seals out snow for dry, warm hands
- Foam padding on knuckles protects fingers from impacts
- Suede leather nosewipe on thumb for when tissues are far away
- Item #BLD00SU