Select style & size:Select options
Everything's better in burrito form.
What's a climber's favorite post-climb treat? A big, fat guacamole-loaded recovery burrito, of course. And what's a climber's least favorite pre-climb treat? Untangling an incomprehensible pile of knotted climbing rope. Bring a bit of that post-climb goodness to your pre-climb ritual with the Black Diamond Full Rope Burrito Bag. Weighing in at a mere 12 ounces, this rope-management miracle features color-coded rope tie-in points and easy-grab handles to keep cords up to 70 meters organized and ready to rock from the moment you pull it from your climbing pack to when you shove it back into the depths. The elastic opening and built-in rope tarp keeps excess dirt off your rope, keeping your mangy paws cleaner for grasping warm tortillas.
- A lightweight rope bag to prevent hellish tangles
- Makes sliding your rope in and out of your pack a breeze
- 28-liter capacity fits up to a 70-meter rope snugly
- Color-coded rope tie-in points for easy organization
- Allows you to carry a flaked-out rope from climb to climb
- Easy grab handles and an elastic opening
- Built-in tarp keeps your rope out of the dirt
- Item #BLD00NM
- Q & A
What's the size of the tarp ?