First ascents for breakfast.
Being cold zaps your energy quicker than you can say dawn patrol. Black Diamond designed the First Light Jacket for frigid alpine starts and teeth-chattering transitions, but you'll be rocking it on knife-edge ridges and cozy yurt trips too.
PrimaLoft Silver Active makes this BD's most breathable insulation option, dumping excess heat during high-output ascents. Light enough to please weight-conscious alpinists and compressible enough to fold into itself and clip to your harness, the First Light is a no-brainer to accompany you on your next big objective.
- Lightweight insulation for big days in the mountains
- Water-resistant fabric keeps you dry when the weather rolls in
- PrimaLoft Silver Active breathes during high-output activities
- Lightweight stretch fabric maintains a high range of motion
- Stows in internal chest pocket and clips to your harness
- Black Diamond has been developing high-quality climbing and ski gear since 1957
- Item #BLD00O9