Ride the line.
A narrow margin separates bluebird days and afternoon thunderstorms when you're in the mountains. Here to strike that perfect protective balance, the Black Diamond Men's FineLine Stretch Rain Shell acts as a lightweight, waterproof, breathable, and windproof shield against the elements for your alpine adventures, from rainy trail runs to escaping freshly-bagged peaks as torrential storms roll in.
A 2.5-layer BD.dry construction keeps rain, sleet, snow, and wind at bay, while allowing internal moisture to escape easily, as the four-way stretch face fabric enables a full range of motion for levels of comfort not usually found in rain shells. Zippered underarm vents with DWR-coating allow excess heat to be released at a moment's notice, while gusseted panels also in the underarm areas further open up your mobility. The adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood ensures that safety isn't compromised, and a zippered chest pocket stows the entire jacket for easy packing.
- Light, stretchy, protective rain shell for days in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof protection thanks to BD.dry
- Slim fit keeps protective features close to skin
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat
- Gusseted underarms help you move freely
- Adjustable hood, hem, and elastic cuffs cinch out the elements
- Item #BLD00Q7
[membrane/laminate] BD.dry (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% elastane
Center Back Length
1 zippered chest
backpacking, casual, hiking, mountaineering, trail running