- Abrasion-resistant stretch 4-way nylon shell
- Durable goat leather palm and palm patch
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex XCR insert
- Thermolite synthetic insulation
- Compression-molded EVA knuckle pads
- Long cuff with cinch cord
- Item #BLD3491
- [shell] nylon, [palm] goat leather, [knuckles] EVA foam
- Gore-Tex XCR membrane
- [back of hand] 100g Thermolite, [palm] 100g fleece
- Removable Liner
- Claimed Weight
- (pair) 11.3 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry adventures
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2017
Never Fit Correctly
- I returned this product before using it
Tried both medium and large and I'm convinced the way Black Diamond sizes their gloves just doesn't work for my hands. Seemed like it would be a great glove if it fit, but finger length compared to the wrist sizing these just always felt either too short for my fingers or too wide for my wrist. I ended up going with the OR Mute Sensors instead and love em so far.
April 30, 2016
I just bought these gloves and haven't worn them yet so don't know how warm they will be (I'm hoping they will be good for cold Wasatch days). The fit sure is strange. The elastic that should be around the wrist is way up around the base of my hand. I am a petite woman and the only reason they fit at all is because I bought a men's medium which is overall too big, but will accommodate the thumb brace I must wear when I ski. My husband is a tall guy and the XL size in these gloves did not even come close to fitting him. WAYYY too small. What's up with the sizing on these BD?