Light on weight, heavy on capacity.
Despite being one of Black Diamond's lightest, the Cirque 45 Backpack boasts plenty of space for day-long backcountry tours and ski mountaineering missions. Designed for minimalists and ski mountaineers, the Cirque features only the basics but still retains a full-featured design. It carries skis diagonally or at an A-frame, as well as your helmet, avalanche safety gear, ice axes, and even a climbing rope.
Although streamlined for minimalists, the Cirque still sports innovative technology that doesn't add a whole lot of weight to your kit. The SwingArm shoulder straps and stretch waist belt provide active suspension and a streamlined fit. The Cirque is compatible with Black Diamond's AvaLung and SilNylon lid pocket for added safety and capacity when traveling in avalanche terrain.
- Black Diamond's ultralight backcountry pack for ski mountaineering
- Large capacity for gear-intensive descents
- SwingArm shoulder straps and stretchy waist belt move with you
- Integrated avalanche gear compartment for probe and shovel
- Tuck-away diagonal and A-frame ski carry straps
- Stowable helmet flap secures brain bucket
- Ice axe PickPockets with tuck-away rope strap
- Item #BLD00L4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This backpack is perfect for backpacking, and backcountry touring since it is extremely lightweight and can fit all of your essential gear!