Why We Like The Circuit Shoe
We rely on Black Diamond's Circuit Shoe whether we're hiking to the crag or walking in the gym. Its streamlined style fits in at the office and the crag alike, while the low-profile construction and sticky rubber gives us lightweight performance no matter our mission.
- Breathable, durable approach shoe for the active lifestyle
- Knit upper gives a sock-like feel for optimal comfort
- Rubber toe cap provides protection on rocky approaches
- 9mm drop fights against calf fatigue and Achilles strain
- EVA foam provides superior shock absorption every step
- BlackStreet Label rubber withstands city streets and rugged trail
- Collapsible heel makes them easy to step into to belay
- Webbing loops to attach to your pack while on the wall
- Item #BLDZ97U
- Upper Material
- Enduro Knit (polyester), welded thermoplastic polyurethane rand overlay, rubber toecap
- Relaxed Approach
- die cut comfort EVA
- low profile comfort EVA
- BlackLabel Street rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [size US 10] 9.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help