Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
BoundaryLine Insulated Jacket
Built for cold weather ventures into snowy alpine climes, the Black Diamond BoundaryLine Insulated Jacket will see you through the coldest days with top-level warmth and performance. This insulated ski jacket is loaded with Thermolite insulation, a soft synthetic fill that mimics the loft of down, yet produces warm-air-trapping pockets that won't deflate under contact with snow. Fear not, though, as the BoundaryLine also features the waterproof, breathable protection of BD.dry, which gives you the performance needed for wet snow and storm day skiing.
Feature-rich to support its venture into that waist-deep powder you're eyeing, the BoundaryLine Insulated Jacket boasts an internal stretch powder skirt, fully sealed seams, and mechanical stretch to see you through every twist, turn, and slash of snow. The adjustable hood slips easily over your helmet if the chair lift ride gets stormy, while zippered ventilation beneath the arms are there to dump heat during lengthy traverses or the occasional bootpack. BD also equipped the BoundaryLine with assorted pockets, including a handy stash on the sleeve for you ski pass, and an internal mesh pocket for your gloves or goggles.
- An insulated ski and snowboarding jacket for cold, stormy skiing
- Waterproof laminate with sealed seams ensures all-day dry comfort
- Synthetic insulation defends against snowy winter days on the hill
- Mechanical stretch and breathability keep performance high
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out chilly weather
- Elastic snow skirt lets you drop into waist-deep powder
- Assorted pockets stash snacks, trail maps, ski pass, and more
- Watertight zippers protect pockets and points of entry
- Item #BLD010A