BoundaryLine Insulated Jacket
Out of Black Diamond's entire collection of ski shells, the Men's BoundaryLine Insulated Jacket is by the far the warmest option for the coldest days of the season. Black Diamond's BD.dry membrane boasts high waterproof, breathable ratings to keep comfy when you're getting after it on powder days. Thermolite insulation provides performance-ready warmth fit for demanding skiers. There are ventilation zippers under each sleeve to amplify airflow, and the powder skirt keeps you covered on the deepest days of the year.
- Black Diamond's best ski shell for the coldest days of the season
- BD.dry membrane with fully sealed seams and high waterproof ratings
- Thermolite synthetic insulation is performance-ready for skiing
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Powder skirt ensures solid coverage when the snow's soft and deep
- Adjustments at cuffs, hem, and ski helmet compatible hood
- Item #BLD011B
- Q & A
Simply false advertising
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
It's just a piece of thin cloth, it could be worn in June or July, but not in winter unless you put it over sheepskin coat. What a joke. Simply false advertising. Most importantly it's in a wrong category, it's not a jacket it's a shell, but it's tight so it will be difficult to put anything under the shell, so it's useless.
Does this jacket have a hook or loop to attach to pants? Similar systems can be found on Patagonia and TNF ski jackets and pants.
This jacket does not. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!