- Waterproof-and-breathable BDry inserts keep your hands dry and allow sweaty moisture to escape from within for comfort
- Tough, lightweight nylon shells have four-way stretch construction for flexibility and dexterity
- Thinisulate insulation provides supreme warmth without making your gloves bulky
- Pittards Oil Tac leather palms and capped fingers protect your hands from damage and improve overall durability
- Item #BLD1322
- [shell] double-weave stretch woven, [palm] Pittards leather, [lining] tricot
- BDry insert
- Thinsulate (40g)
- Removable Liner
- hook-and-loop strap
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 2, 2020
Awesome Dexterity, Not Durable
- I've put it through the wringer
I've had several pairs of these over the years and use them exclusively for ice climbing. They fit awesome (though a little tight when you first put them on), provide awesome dexterity for placing screws, and tying knots, etc. They're also warm enough for shorts bouts of climbing at or above 0* . The biggest drawback for this glove is the durability of the seams along the inside of the thumb and index finger. The seams usually blow out after leading or cleaning 15-20 pitches. I've had numerous friends that've had the same problem. Really wish BD would beef up those seams or put in abrasion resistant patches!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help