Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Approach Down Hoody
Black Diamond's Approach always ends up at the top of our packs just in case we need a bit more warmth on the climb. Black Diamond designed it for expeditions, ice climbs, or belaying on multi-pitches, but we'll take it on nearly any hike with a chilly weather forecast. We especially appreciate that the DWR treatment made environmentally friendly and appears to be more robust than standard DWR treatments.
- Ultralight down insulator designed for alpine pursuits
- GTT DWR treatment offers environmentally friendly water-resistance
- HyperDry down insulation is light, lofty, and stays warm in wetness
- Packs into own pocket for compact storage
- Item #BLD011G
- 10D x 7D nylon woven, GTT DWR (PFC-free)
- 800-fill down, HyperDry
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 16, 2021
Does anyone happen to know the 'fill ratio' of this jacket? 800 fill-down is great but I need to know the feather ratio to get a sense of when to use it.