Anchor Stretch Pant
Built for knee bars and dive bars, these durable pants are well suited for the day's adventure and everything after. They're sturdy and stretchy for multi-pitch climbs and tricky boulder problems, but don't look out of place when you want to celebrate the day's best sends over drinks.
- Rugged yet mobile pants for long days of climbing
- Cotton/nylon blend is comfortable, tough, and stretchy
- DWR coating sheds light rain to prevent water absorption
- Integrated waistbelt makes it easy to find a comfy fit
- Harness-compatible front pockets stash snacks for the climb
- Item #BLDZ94O
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 61% cotton, 35% nylon, 4% elastane
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered thigh
- integrated adjustable waist
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 25, 2023
Snap Button Failure #2
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
Same issue as the only other review. The snap button failed after 40 days and now I get to wait 3 weeks for a replacement. I sure miss the good old days when Backcountry warrantied their product for more than a few days and Black Diamond would replace a zipper or a button at their corporate headquarters in SLC on the spot if you were local and brought it to them.
October 21, 2020
Snap button failure
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Really disappointed in this Black Diamond product mostly because of how dependable this company has been for my gear needs. The snap button failed on my second wear of the pants and pulled out completely from its sewn in anchor point. Will have to get it repaired and probably will replace it with a standard button.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help