Alpine Light Pant
Even hitting the trail at 4:30am doesn’t guarantee that you’ll be back at the car before the wind starts howling and the fog rolls in, which is why you started your day by pulling on Black Diamonds Alpine Light Men’s Pant. It’s a trouser designed to make short work of techy ridge scrambles high-speed hikes thanks to a carefully curated collection of weather-defeating features and enough stretch to let you move like a mountain goat.
- Pants for moving fast through the alpine
- Ultralight construction makes these pants packable and comfortable
- Water-repellent treatment fights off morning mist and alpine fog
- Throw your map and compass into the zippered thigh pockets
- The integrated belt sits smoothly under your pack’s waist belt
- Adjustable cuffs keep pebbles from taking refuge in your boots
- Item #BLD00LJ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane, DWR treatment
- 1 zippered thigh, 2 rear
- integrated belt, belt-loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 12, 2024
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- M (snug), Large (Fits great)
I have been able to wear these around as a great daily pant, I have enjoyed wearing these into the office and after work climbing, they are very light and I have 2 pairs now because I prefer this material of pants, Moab proven on the sandstone and nothing has worn out, all in all great pants.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help