Select style & size:Select options
Everything's coming up carbon.
Your bike, your touring skis, everything in your gear room is starting to have carbon fiber in it. Add your trekking poles to that list with the Black Diamond Women's Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles, and enjoy the same stronger-and-lighter shift you've seen in your other disciplines. Black Diamond added a cork handle to absorb the impact of the tip against the trail, and an EVA extension below it so you can quickly shorten the amount of pole in use for sudden shifts in grade. Dual FlickLock Pro locks secure the pole in just the right length for you, and the poles collapse for easy packing when you want your hands free to scramble. Carbide and rubber interchangeable tips, as well as two types of baskets, allow these poles to take you across all sorts of terrain and weather conditions, with nothing but a simple switch before you leave home.
- Trekking poles for lightweight, all-season stability
- Carbon fiber is durable and lightweight
- Dual FlickLock Pro secures the length and adjusts easily
- Carbide and rubber tips for a variety of surfaces
- Powder and standard baskets for changing conditions
- Cork handle absorbs impact and is smooth in your hand
- EVA grip extension lets you choke up when things get steep
- Telescoping poles are easy to pack
- Item #BLD00SB