Select your style & size:Select options
Lightweight performance for every season.
From sun-drenched deserts to powder-filled backcountry bowls, trust the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Poles for solid and reliable performance year round. The Dual FlickLock three-section carbon shaft keeps the weight to a minimum and prevents unwanted collapses, and the natural cork grip wicks away moisture for a slip-free hold on steep, exposed terrain. Interchangeable tips and baskets enable streamlined or supportive pole plants, and EVA foam grip extension makes sidehilling and traversing easy as pie.
- An adaptive, year-round pole for trekking or touring
- Carbon-fiber shaft is durable and lightweight
- Adjustable length thanks to dual FlickLock technology
- Moisture-wicking cork grip provide a comfortable fit
- Non-slip EVA extension for sidehilling and bootpacking
- Tech Tips enable adaptability between carbide and rubber
- Item #BLD00MR
- Q & A
Do these come with the new "FlickLock Pro" or the older plastic "FlickLock" version?
Hey, Bogdan, they come with the new FlickLock Pro metal system. If you have any more questions about these poles or any other product, feel free to reach out to a gearhead.