Access Down Jacket
Zip up the Access Down Jacket from black Diamond and head for the hills. This piece layers well under your favorite technical shell, and offers the DWR coverage you need to use it as an outer piece during shoulder season.
- Do-it-all down jacket ready for casual or super involved missions
- Nylon ripstop is offers durability for involved missions
- Goose down traps heat while keeping things packable and lightweight
- DWR treatment fights off light wind and precipitation
- Elastic cuffs hold your sleeves in place to keep you moving
- Raised collar blocks out wind and layers well with shells
- Item #BLDZ9AV
- [face fabric] 30D ripstop nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 20D nylon plain weave, DWR treatment
- goose down, DWR treatment
- 2 hand, chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 160 lbs
Good fit, Nice quality, nice zippers, nice color(s). I ordered 3 coats and liked the Marmot one the best, so I returned this one. I would've kept it, but I have WAY too many ski coats. Male 5'7" #160 lbs. Medium fit well.
April 10, 2021
Wheres it made?
April 10, 2021
No size chart?