Access Down Hoody
Slip the Access Down Hoody on while you belay your climbing partner during a late-fall afternoon at the crag, layer it beneath a shell when you're headed out to ski, or simply pop it on during a chilly winter day around town. Lightweight and lofty warm, it's a no-brainer grab whether you're traveling in search of adventure or playing closer to home.
- An essential midlayer for your cold weather wardrobe
- Lofty goose down delivers a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Elastic cuffs and hood trim keep the cold out and the heat in
- Lightweight fill and ripstop shell make it highly packable
- Zippered hand pockets stash small essentials or chilled fingers
- Standard fit works well as outer jacket or midlayer in wet weather
- Item #BLD010G
- [face fabric] 30D nylon ripstop, DWR treatment [lining] 20D nylon
- 700-fill goose down (85% down, 15% feather), RDS-certified
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 9, 2021
Ordered 10 jackets to try - this one!!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 130 lbs
I ordered several jackets from Backcountry to try, and this was the one. It honestly surprised me, as was in no way the most expensive or "tech-y." What I love: -The pockets! The front pockets are SO cozy. -That it has a small, front zipper for chapstick, a key, headphones, or cash. -The closure of the sleeve: it has a band of loose-fitting elastic that goes maybe half an in in the sleeve that makes you feel sealed from the elements, without it constricting too much. -The overall fit: this has a classic, but slim shape. -The color: I went for the Bordeaux, and like that if it gets dirty, you can't tell, but it's a little more fun than my traditional dark colors of outdoor women's apparel. -The hood has a cinch -Can easily layer a baselayer + normally thick sweater The only thing I'd really add to this jacket is a second cinch at the bottom to make it a little tighter.