Harvesting the corn.
Black Crows shaped the Ova with a lot of camber underfoot to pop in and out of each turn and enhance edging when you're working down the line's tricky crux. There's a bit of rocker in the tip to ease turning when harvesting is nice and deep, and the tail rises early to really make this ski quite comfortable to ride in difficult terrain. Black Crows made it out of a poppy paulownia wood core with fiberglass and carbon stringers that amplify the ski's stiffness without weighing you down.
- Backcountry ski specified for harvesting springtime corn
- 85mm waist rides firm snow best and allows tighter turns
- Classic camber under foot pops in and out of each turn
- Rockered tip and early rise tail ease turning in deeper corn
- Poppy wood core with carbon and fiberglass for moderate stiffness
- Cap construction keeps this ski at an ultralight weight of two pounds each
- Item #BKC002F