Up To 60% Off
Fit for the biggest mountains.
The French Alps breed ski mountaineers, freeriders, style mavens, and everyone in between, so Chamonix-based Black Crows designed the Corpus three-layer Men's Bib Pant to keep shredders of all stripes happy, dry, and looking sick. The Corpus is made with a three-layer Gore-Tex membrane and fully taped seams to keep water and snow out, and has a relaxed freeride fit that's functional and stylish at the same time. It's super functional, but every detail is designed to look good, too—the suspenders that hold up the removable bib have a subtle chevron pattern, the cargo and bib pockets have low-key snaps to keep your gear from falling out, and the mesh-lined inseam vents seal up with zippers that offer a little bit of sly contrast.
The Corpus also balances its fly look with high-alpine functionality, so you can get into some serious Alps-level stuff without overwhelming your gear. If you want to go low profile and save weight, you can remove the bib and use the adjustable waist tabs to keep your pants up. The cuffs feature ankle-length zippers as well as elevators that allow you to set the cuffs up at ski, hike, or aprés heights, so you don't trip. There are also integrated scuff patches to keep edges and crampons from slicing up your cuffs, and internal elastic gaiters (also with a stylish chevron print) that keep snow from sneaking down into your boots.
- Super-functional bibs born and bred in the Alps
- Gore-Tex 3L fabric is exceptionally breathable and waterproof
- Removable bib adds versatile functionality
- Zippered vents let you cool off quickly when hiking
- Snow gaiters keep snow out on deep powder days
- Reinforced cuffs withstand seasons of abuse
- Plethora of pockets keep you armed for anything
- Item #BKC002W
- Gore-Tex 3-layer
- fully sealed
- inseam zips
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty