Spring is a weird time for weather—temperatures fluctuate, winds howl then die down, rains pass through in minutes—and it can be hard to figure out what to wear on your daily training runs. When you've got the Bjorn Daehlie Spring Jacket you won't be too concerned though, because you'll have light weather protection and breathable performance with you for every step of the way.
This lightweight and packable running shell is both wind and water resistant to keep you protected when fickle spring weather decides to change in an instant, and features mesh ventilation panels under the sleeves and on the upper back to keep you cool when you start to work up a sweat on the road or trail. But that's not the only handy ventilation feature—there's also a special snap under the main zipper that'll keep both sides connected even when the jacket's open, letting you run without having the sides flap relentlessly in the wind. Thumbholes keep your sleeves in place when you pick up the pace, and the adjustable hood ensures that you've got all the coverage you need in windy weather.
- Lightweight running jacket with weather resistance and ventilation
- Stretch fabric moves with you, dries quickly, and breathes well
- Weather resistance protects against mountain breezes and light rain
- Mesh panels let heat escape and invite in cooling airflow
- Inner snap tab by the zipper keeps jacket in place when open
- Thumbhole loops keep your sleeves in place and offer added coverage
- Adjustable hood and hem help seal out windy weather
- Item #BJO004I
- [face fabric] 94% nylon, 6% elastane, [panels] polyester mesh
- 2 zippered hand
- mesh panels
- Recommended Use
- hiking, road running, trail running
What do you think about this product?