25% Offsale $74.96 $99.95
Ridge Full-Zip Pant
The Bjorn Daehlie Men's Ridge Full-Zip Pant is more for Nordic skiers who enjoy calmly touring the backcountry than those who're Spandex-clad and constantly timing their laps around the groomed track. It's a hybrid pant with warmer softshell in the front and stretchier paneling at the back for an optimal performance while touring. Bjorn finished the pant with Bionic Finish Eco for reliable water-resistance, quick-drying comfort, and breathability for huffing it in winter weather. Full-length side zippers let you put the pant on and off with ease, and they allow ventilation if you get too warm.
- Technical pants for Nordic skiers who like calmer journeys
- Warm softshell at the front and stretch panels at the back
- Bionic finish offers water-resistance and quick-drying comfort
- Full-length side zippers ease on and off
- Wide waistband with silicon backing and adjustable drawstring
- Item #BJO0041
- [main] 100% polyester [contrast] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- regular, articulated
- 2 zippered hand
- wide, silicon backing, adjustable inner drawcord
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
What do you think about this product?