Why We Like The DAEHLI Graphlite Jacket
Bjorn Daehlie's Graphlite Jacket gives us what we need when we're exercising or just wearing it around town. It features a durable water repellent finish that sheds light rain and snowflakes and baffles filled with puffy polyester to provide some lightweight insulation. The synthetic construction also handles moisture well, so we can wear it when actively hiking or wear it to and from the gym without worrying about sweat ruining its loft and ability to insulate us.
- Lightweight jacket for leisure and play
- Bionic Finish Eco fends off light moisture
- Side panels improve ventilation and mobility
- Quilted baffles trap warm air to keep us insulated
- Regular fit
- Item #BJOC040
- [face fabric, lining] 100% polyester, [contrast fabric] 100% nylon
- 2 zippered hand
- side panels
- casual, hiking, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help