Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Challenge Jacket
Bjork Daehlie’s Challenge Jacket makes a strong case for itself when the day is cold and the nordic track is pristine. It’s Thermo Ecodown front panels add extra insulation to your chest as you head into the cold, while wind-and-water-repellent softshell cuts through the elements.
- Embrace cold morning starts with this toasty XC jacket
- Insulated front panel traps in heat, breathes with ease
- Durable softshell cuts out cold wind, snow, and sleet
- Brushed lining feels incredibly soft and warm against skin
- Front zipper with rounded chin guard for comfort all day
- Two zippered hand pockets provide warmth or safe storage
- Item #BJOC03D
- [side panels] elastic
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 14oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic skiing, training
What do you think about this product?
March 25, 2021
great looking but DOESN'T BREATHE!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 170 lbs
This Jacket fits great and looks great (I like my clothes fitted), but doesn't breathe at all. I don't sweat much in general, but wearing the jacket on a skate ski leaves me soaked.