Whether you're working up a sweat on the classic track or you're cruising the ski resort with your family, the Bjorn Daehlie Men's Airnet Shirt blends warmth and functionality for all your wintertime pursuits. The merino wool construction means this piece is warm and insulating during times of low activity and wicks moisture to keep you cool when you crank it up a notch.
- Breathable baselayer for cold days spent cross country skiing
- Merino wool regulates temperature and manages sweat
- Elasticated back panels for comfort while wearing a pack
- Slim fit can be layered under waterproof shells
- Item #BJO0021
- 100% merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, randonee
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help