Crafted with essentially everything you could hope for in a summer adventure short, the Billabong Men's Surftrek Wick Short not only looks sharp, but also keeps you dry in humid conditions while being resistant enough for a quick dip when you stumble across a cool swimming spot on your hike. The resilient, stretchy fabric keeps up with your fast-paced movements on the trail, while maintaining a dry level of comfort thanks to its Micro Repel coating and built-in wicking abilities.
- Adventure-ready walkshort with versatile, hybrid technology
- Stretchy fabric wicks sweat and repels moisture
- Regular fit keeps your style on point
- Multiple pockets stash all of your essentials
- Item #BIL02MQ
- Q & A
NEW FAVORITE SHORTS
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
Just got a pair of these new Billabong Surf Trek Wick shorts and they are absolutely INSANE!! Just as light and stretch as any of the crossfire series of shorts, however they are backed with what is essentially the Dri-Fit moisture wicking backing. It is insanely soft on the inside of the short and really does wick the moisture away from the body keeping you super cool and dry. Definitely will be snagging these in a few more colors!! Great job Billabong!!