Sundays Layback Board Short
You might shred the surf for a bit, or you might just keep lying back on the beach until the sun goes down. There's no rush on Sundays, which is why you've been rocking the Billabong Sundays Layback Board Short since you rolled out of bed. Whether you're riding the waves or exploring the beach you'll have all the mobility and free movement you need thanks to the four-way stretch fabric, while the water-repellent coating ensures a quick dry time on the shore and a lighter feel in the water. The fabric is also made using polyester from recycled plastic water bottles in order to keep more plastic out of the ocean, giving you even more peace of mind than you thought possible on this lazy Sunday. Open hand pockets give you convenient everyday storage for the walk home from the beach, and an elastic adjustable waistband provides a custom yet non-restrictive fit whether you're getting tossed in the surf or cruising to your favorite taco shack for an always-reliable weekend treat.
- Laid back board short for lazy days in and out of the water
- Four-way stretch fabric offers mobility on the board and boardwalk
- Water-repellent coating lets you spend less time waiting to dry
- Adjustable elastic waist provides a comfortable and custom fit
- Open hand pockets stash your belongings on the walk to the beach
- Hook-and-loop rear pocket gives you added secure storage
- Item #BIL02ZY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It looks good and very comfortable!!!