Why We Like The Big Agnes Wyoming Trail 4 Tent
Big Agnes' Wyoming Trail 4 Tent is essentially two tents with a gigantic vestibule for all our camping, climbing, or mountain biking gear. This vestibule can also turn into an awning (with two trekking poles) that we can sit under with our buddies during bad weather. The PU-coated fly keeps us dry while we sip coffee and watch the drenched woods. Big Agnes also coated the floor to keep your gear safe, and mesh panels on the durable walls add breathable ventilation when the sun pops out. The Wyoming Trail 4 also features four doors and one normal-sized vestibule for valuables to open up flow and space. The tent's DAC lightweight pole system with plastic clips make for a simple setup, and there's a lightweight fast fly option with the footprint.
- Gear-intensive camping adventures call for this spacious tent
- PU-coated fly and floor bolster durability and protection
- Ripstop walls with mesh panels promote air circulation
- One garage-like vestibule with awning compatibility for big gear
- Two doors, one extra vestibule open up the flow of the tent
- DAC lightweight pole system is easy to assemble
- Guylines, stakes, and gear loft loops included for quick setup
- Item #BAGZ2CN
- [fly] polyester ripstop, PU coating, [floor] 100% polyester, PU coated, [walls] 100% polyester ripstop, 100% polyester mesh
- Wall Type
- DAC aluminum
- Pole Attachment
- press-fit bond
- Number of Doors
- Number of Vestibules
- Vestibule Space
- 40sq ft
- mesh ceiling
- fully sealed
- Interior Height
- Floor Dimensions
- 90 x 55in
- Floor Space
- 34sq ft
- Packed Size
- 26 x 15 x 5in
- Trail Weight
- 14lb 15oz
- Packed Weight
- 16lb 4oz
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.