Why We Like The Woodchuck Camp Table
Proof that some luxuries are worth (a little) extra weight, the Woodchuck is an ultralight camp table we haul into our favorite backcountry camp without feeling too weighed down during the hike in. Checking in at just over two pounds, the Woodchuck keeps its weight to a minimum thanks to aircraft-grade aluminum poles and a superlight 100-denier Robic material making up the surface of the table. Set it up, throw some snacks and beverages on it, and see what your backcountry camp’s been missing all these years.
- Lightweight camp table designed for backcountry camping
- Sturdy yet light aircraft-grade poles keep table upright
- Highly durable Robic material provides a sturdy tabletop
- Item #BAG00HB
- [face fabric] 100D nylon, 300D polyester, [frame] aluminum
- [assembled] 21.5 x 15.5in, [packed] 3.5 x 4.5 x 21.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help