Select style & size:Select options
Light and right.
The Tiger Wall UL3 Tent is the lightest Big Agnes, three-person, backpacking tent to still have two doors and two vestibules, and having both of those really comes in handy when it's raining or if you don't want to be disturbed when one your backpacking buddies has to go out in the middle of the night. It's a three-season tent with all the features necessary to keep comfy whether it's rainy, warm, sunny, or some combination of all three. Even with the fly on, the vestibules' Low Vent features maintains proper airflow so neither you nor your backpacking buddies feel clammy while staying sheltered from the rain.
- Lightest Big Agnes three-person tent with dual doors and vestibules
- PU-treated fly and floor offer wet weather protection
- Mesh canopy and Low Vent vestibule provide airflow in warm weather
- Single pole structure made with DAC's FeatherLite NFL poles
- Each door features double zippers and a Quick Stash door keeper
- Pockets at sides and ceiling for convenient storage
- Guy lines, tensioners, clips, and hook-and-loop tabs simplify setup
- Item #BAG00D0
- Q & A
roomy and light for backpacking
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this for family backpacking. works great for 2 adults and a young kid but I've heard 3 adults is pushing the comfort of the tent. ultra light materials make it easy for carrying in but made me buy a ground cloth to make sure it didn't tear to early in its life.