Select style & size:Select options
Light, and still convenient.
The Tiger Wall UL2 Tent is the lightest Big Agnes backpacking tent to still have two doors and two vestibules, and having both of those really comes in handy when it's raining or if you don't want to be disturbed when your backpacking buddy has to go out in the middle of the night. It's a three-season tent with all the features necessary to keep comfy whether it's rainy, warm, sunny, or some combination of all three. Even with the fly on, the vestibules' Low Vent features maintains proper airflow so neither you nor your backpacking buddy feel clammy while staying sheltered from the rain.
- The lightest dual door vestibule backpacking tent by Big Agnes
- PU-treated fly and floor offer wet weather protection
- Mesh canopy and Low Vent vestibule provide airflow in warm weather
- Single pole structure made with DAC's FeatherLite NFL poles
- Each door features double zippers and a Quick Stash door keeper
- Pockets at sides and ceiling for convenient storage
- Guy lines, tensioners, clips, and hook-and-loop tabs simplify setup
- Item #BAG00CZ
- Q & A
Super Lightweight Tent!
I just got this for my dad who is hiking the John Muir trail and its exactly what he needed! Light and efficient for long trips out in the backcountry!
great design + super light
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
this is not the tent you want if you're looking for a ton of space and headroom. this tent is designed for efficiency and providing shelter for 1-2 people. it's very easy to set up, very packable, feels sturdy and able to withstand some pretty rough weather. great airflow. be sure to buy the Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL Footprint as well.