Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Sleep light, sleep tight.
From a single pole tent to your barely-there sleeping pad, you've got your ultralight backpacking system pretty dialed. And while there are lighter bags out there, the Big Agnes 20 Degree Down Skeeter SL Sleeping Bag means you get a little extra comfort and warmth without having to break the bank. From summer nights in the White Mountains to spring desert trips in Southern Utah, you benefit from lofty, packable down that's treated to endure encounters with a little rain.
The Skeeter SL features a nifty sleeping system that allows you to roll around without worrying about cold spots or slipping off your pad during the night. An attachable sleeve lets you slide any 20-inch wide pad beneath the bag, where it secures a warm layer between you and the cold ground. Since down insulation at your back is not going to keep you warm while you're crushing it in your sleep, it's been eliminated to shave off unneeded ounces. But don't worry, it's just at the back, and Big Agnes kindly lined the sides, and also added a lofty draft collar and draft tube to ensure there's no way for heat to escape.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking and thru-hikes
- Rated for high elevation in the summer or shoulder season dips
- Hydrophobic down will remain warm during misty weather
- Lofty draft collar and tube keep cold spots to a minimum
- Pad retainer sleeve works with any 20in wide sleeping pad
- Anti-snag zippers makes midnight nature calls a little easier
- Insulation removed from base to reduce excess, unneeded weight
- Item #BAG00AM
- [shell] nylon ripstop, [lining] nylon taffeta
- 650-fill DownTek
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 60in, [long] 62in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 54in, [long] 56in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 36in, [long] 38in
- Draft Tube
- Pad Retainer
- [width] 20in
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 8 x 17.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 2lb 4oz, [long] 2lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 14, 2020
Does this sleeping bag come with a stuff sack? Or do you have to purchase one separately? I have seen conflicting answers on other websites, and Backcountry does not state whether it comes with a backpacking sack or not.
March 16, 2020
Hey Levi, On the Big Agnes website states that this bag does come with a nylon stuff sack.