Why We Like The Sidewinder SL Sleeping Bag
The Sidewinder SL Sleeping Bag is engineered to fit our bodies in every position, so as we roll around in our sleep, the bag contours to our shape. The hood keeps insulation in without sacrificing mobility and a pillow fits in its mesh membrane for additional comfort and support.
- Mummy sleeping bag accompanies side sleepers on overnight adventures
- Stay warm in temperatures down to 20°F
- Light down insulation stuffs packs easily
- Recycled insulation in specific areas relieves pressure points
- Item #BAGZ2AA
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] nylon ripstop with water repellent finish [lining] polyester taffeta with water repellent finish
- [primary fill] 650 fill DownTek [body mapped fill] Eco Synthetic Insulation (100% recycled polyester)
- ambidextrous zipper
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6ft [long] 6ft 6in
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 61in, [long] 65in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 55in, [long] 59in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 36in, [long] 40in
- Bag Length
- [regular] 61.02in [long] 64.96in
- Pad Retainer
- Fill Weight
- [regular] 1lb 3oz [long] 1lb 5oz
- European Norm/ISO Comfort Rating
- European Norm/ISO Lower Limit Rating
- Stuff Size
- [regular] 8 x 17.5in [long] 8 x 17.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4oz
- backpacking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.