Select a size:
Salt Creek SL2 Tent
Whoever said you can't have convenience and comfort in a backpacking tent clearly hadn't encountered the Salt Creek. Three doors, two vestibules, and vertical walls give this nifty freestanding tent easy access and plenty of room to move, all while weighing into the superlight category of tents, so you can go on that long-distance adventure you've been dreaming about for years. It comes with everything you need for 3-season luxury, from a waterproof fly to a mesh ceiling for star-gazing, with an easy setup you'll appreciate after a long day on the trail, and reflective guylines so it's easy to find in the dark as you stumble to bed after putting out the campfire.
- A superlight tent for backpacking with your best friend
- Two-person capacity can fit you and a companion or furry sidekick
- Four-way DAC hub creates vertical walls for more interior space
- Taped seams and PU coated fly defend against stormy weather
- Additional storage includes 2 interior pockets and a mesh ceiling
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners on fly
- Multiple doors give quick access for all campers
- Two vestibules store packs for free up sleeping space
- Item #BAGZ29H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.