Stretch your comfort.
Some people like the restraints of a mummy sleeping bag, but you, on the other hand, would rather be able to move around a bit while you sleep. In your Big Agnes Picket SL 30 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag, you have the warmth of a mummy design with the stretch you need to be comfortable all night long. Specific stretch panels and stretchy PrimaLoft Gold Active and Silver insulation move with you as you toss, turn, and curl up in your sleep while still maintaining heat and loft. The Picket's vaulted foot box gives you room to wiggle your toes, too. Along with this bag's stretchability, the Picket also rocks a durable and water-resistant nylon design that's easy to pack and bring along on your camping adventures and dries quickly in the case of spilled beer or light rain.
- Synthetic mummy sleeping bag that stretches while you snooze
- PrimaLoft synthetic insulation maintains heat even when damp
- Stretch panels move with you while you sleep while retaining warmth
- Vaulted foot box adds space for wiggling around
- Water-resistant and durable nylon shell dries quickly
- Mummy shape helps retain heat while you sleep
- Stuff sack and storage mesh sack included
- Item #BAG00CQ
- Q & A
Not the best out there
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am kind of disappointed with this purchase. While it is roomy and you can move around, the zipper catches easily and the stretchy sides have issues with the fill clumping together. This is also definitely a warm weather only bag.
I would return it but wasn't able to use it until after the return period ended. Now I'm stuck with a bag I don't really like. :/