Why We Like The Kings Canyon UL Quilt: Synthetic
Whether we're sleeping under the stars or on our best friend's couch, we're always grateful for the ultralight warmth of the Kings Canyon UL Quilt. Its packable design makes it perfect for any type of travel, whether you're off into the mountains or the city. The lightweight PrimaLoft insulation provides enough warmth for nights on summer backpacking trips, and the quilt can easily convert into a mummy bag or layer on top of another bag when conditions are colder.
- Ultralight quilt designed for summer campouts and all-around travel
- Full-length snaps convert it into a mummy bag for more warmth
- Layers well over other bags on colder shoulder-season trips
- PrimaLoft insulation is lightweight, packable, and water-resistant
- Attaches to a sleeping pad to keep you secure in the night
- Has several built-in methods of sealing in warmth
- Included stuff sack helps you pack it down into any bag or duffel
- Item #BAGZ28W
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] nylon ripstop, water-repellent finish, [lining] polyester taffeta
- PrimaLoft Silver (70% recycled polyester, 30% polyester)
- quilt, mummy
- full-length snaps
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6ft
- Shoulder Circumference
- [regular] 60in
- Hip Circumference
- [regular] 52in
- Foot Circumference
- [regular] 45in
- Bag Length
- 2 top corner
- Pad Retainer
- snap buttons
- Fill Weight
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 4 x 6in
- Claimed Weight
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 17, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- One size 6ft
- 5' 11"
So i got two of these quilts for me and the wife. They replaced our sleeping bags during the SUMMER months, save on weight and all. The fabic is very soft and feels good to the touch. Bags pack down great too. Comes with a mesh storage bag and a small stuff sack, about the size of a nalgene bottle(compress it to about half that size). WARNING: This is not something you should use by itself if you know its going to get cold. My wife is a cold sleeper and she used a liner with it and was perfectly fine around 68 degrees. I recommend using this for mid spring to the end of summer.
August 15, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We just got back from a backpacking trip and my wife froze with this quilt. It's really light and doesn't offer much warmth.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
October 26, 2020
What are the dimensions of this quilt?
July 29, 2020
what is the temperature rating?
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.