Select style & size:Select options
Ultralight made warmer.
- The lightest Big Agnes sleeping pad made with Primaloft insulation
- Silver insulation laminated to Mylar for body heat reflection
- Uniquely woven ripstop increases tear strength and reduces weight
- High-volume valve allows efficient inflation and quick deflation
- Item #BAG00EM
- Q & A
Lovely Sleeping Pad!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Easy to inflate, packs up small, is lightweight for being an insulated sleeping pad, and is really quiet if you find yourself moving around! What more could you ask for at this price?
Does pad things well!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Super lightweight, easy to use, and comfy! I was able to blow this up in no time without passing out and as soon as I put it down, I didn't even think about the fact I was sleeping on a pile of cobbles in a dry riverbed. The insulation kept me away from the cold ground on a chilly 30 degree Fahrenheit night.
Stayed Blown Up and Comfortable!
I have been snaked by so many sleeping pads that deflate half-way through the night. But not this one! It stayed blown up (which was super easy to do), and comfortable all night!
How thick is this pad?
What is the R-value of the Big Agnes Insulated AXL pad, please? Thank you.
Hey Dawn, Big Agnes does not release R values for their pads but this pad is rated as a 15-30 degree pad. If you have any more questions feel free to reach out to me directly via the information listed above.