Fly Creek 1 Platinum HV Tent: 1-Person 3-Season
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more 3-Season Backpacking Tents in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Ridiculously light and extravagantly spacious.
By definition, the solo backpacker gets stuck with all the gear, but cut yourself a break with the ultralight Big Agnes Fly Creek 1 Platinum HV Tent, a freestanding shelter with a high-volume design that lightens your load without sacrificing an inch of living space in the process. An all-mesh body ventilates and provides a view of the stars, and the silicone- and PU-treated fly acts like a hostile bouncer, turning water away before it can get in the door and cause trouble. Zipper storm flaps and fully taped seams give it some back up, too, because moisture's a sneaky, two-timing no good customer.
Of course, the biggest feature that the Fly Creek has is actually what it doesn't have: weight. It checks in at a mere, a ridiculous, and an unbelievable 1lb 7oz, more than a half-pound lighter than a quart of water, and if you're really feeling like going ultra-ultra-light, you can ditch the tent body, bringing just the hub-style DAC Featherlite pole, the footrpint (sold separately), and the fly, after which your setup will weigh just an ounce under a pound—a weight that's probably less than whatever you're carrying in your pockets right this moment. Even with this silly poundage, you still get a fully-functional vestibule, a mesh pocket, and reflective guylines and webbing so you don't trip yourself up at night. Sometimes, it's all about what you don't have.
- Big Agnes' lightest double-wall tent for ultralight backpacking
- Waterproof fly with fully taped seams protects against rain
- Mesh canopy is ideal for stargazing during clear nights
- High-volume design maximizes living and storage space
- Superlight DAC poles with Angle SF hub for steeper walls
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect poles to fly for bomber pitching
- Reflective guylines increase visibility when staked out
- Item #BAG00AY