Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Sleeping Bag Liners we have in stock.View Similar Products
For warm summers and freezing winters.
- Ultralight liner warms up summer evenings and winter sleeping bags
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation is warm and compressible for packing
- Water-resistant ripstop shell with a lining that's soft to touch
- Minimalist hood closure paired with 3/4-zip
- Hooks at head and foot attach to sleeping bag liner loops
- Item #BAG00CW
- [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester taffeta
- PrimaLoft Silver (200g)
- Shoulder Circumference
- Foot Circumference
- Bag Length
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 4 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, camping, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2018
Big Agnes Travel Bags
A cozy layer on its own when the temps are just right, or an extra layer of insulation when your regular sleeping bag or comforter just isn't enough. The McKinnis, filled with highly compressible DownTek™ insulation, is the perfect travel companion for long flights, impromptu crash pads (airport terminals), or as a "just-in-case" layer in your camp gear or backpack. The Farrington, filled with compressible PrimaLoft® Silver insulation, is the perfect travel companion for long flights, impromptu crash pads (airport terminals), or as a "just-in-case" layer in your camp gear or backpack.