Why We Like The Ditch Rider 32L Backpack
Big Agnes's brand-new backpack lineup includes the Ditch Rider 32L Backpack, an ultra-large, ultralight pack built to handle extended day trips and minimalist overnighters alike. In addition to being truly unisex and thus comfortable for every trekker out there, it's easy to pack, organize, and unpack, thanks to the large roll-top opening and full zippered back panel. Its high-tenacity construction is as tough as it is green, thanks to recycled nylon and environmentally-friendly weather-resistant coating.
- Unisex daypack for long hikes and light-packed overnighters
- Abrasion-resistant fabric made from GRS-certified recycled nylon
- Body-mapped back boosts fit and ventilation for optimal comfort
- Roll-top closure with large opening for easy packing and unpacking
- Zippered back panel fully opens for convenient duffel-style access
- Two-liter bladder sleeve makes hydrating on-the-go simple
- Trekking pole loops and daisy chains keep gear secure within reach
- Innovative compression system pulls weight in and up for best balance
- Item #BAGZ2D0
- Responsible Collection
- Mipan (recycled robic nylon)
- 32L (1953cu in)
- body-mapped foam back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- adjustable, contoured
- Waist Belt
- Open Range
- Hydration Compatible
- internal sleeve, 2L
- Reservoir Included
- not included
- roll-top, zippered back panel
- 2 stretch mesh side, 1 stretch front, 1 zippered front
- Gear Loops
- daisy chains
- Trekking Pole Carry
- side straps
- Weight Capacity
- 28.5 x 8 x 7in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 21, 2023
Got compliments from climbers in Cham
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- Only one size
- 6' 3"
Got this for a hiking trip to Chamonix and Courmayeur. I have and have had a lot of nice packs from you name the top brand. This one is almost mindlessly comfortable that you barely notice it on a long hike, its features are very well thought out, and the materials are spot on. I love how Big Agnes takes a fresh look at things then designs in great things that bring things up a couple of levels. BTW I do live in Steamboat where Big Agnes is based but don’t work there and buy their stuff because I love it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.