Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Blacktail 3 Tent
When we're spending a few days exploring the places where the deer and the antelope play, we bring the Big Agnes Blacktail 3 Tent along for some extra company. While it sleeps three people, the Blacktail weighs just six pounds fully packed, so it's not like carrying your little sister around in your pack (the Blacktail doesn't complain when it gets hungry, either).
The Blacktail has plenty of features to make your backcountry nights a little more comfortable. The polyester fabric of the fly and floor sports fully sealed seams to keep out rain and sneaky moisture, the mesh walls allow for plenty of air to circulate on warm summer nights, and we really love that the dual doors and matching vestibules help you avoid trampling your tent mates and keep your boots and pack dry.
- Lightweight 3-person tent for camping along the trail
- Fly and floor are polyurethane-coated to shed water
- Mesh walls keep bugs out but allow plenty of airflow
- Two doors and vestibules make access easy
- Aluminum DAC Pressfit poles are lightweight yet stable
- Reflective guylines and webbing can be seen in the dark
- Item #BAGZ29L
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.