Why We Like The Neon Cycling Cap
The Bianchi Neon Cycling Cap is classically styled and functionally appropriate head-wear we're easily seen in. Soft cotton fabric creates a barrier between us and our helmet, promoting comfort and drawing away sweat. We’re grateful for the neon poking through our helmets, alerting drivers and other riders of our presence on the roads.
- Bianchi-Milano Neon Cycling Cap looks great under your helmet
- The soft poly/cotton blend keeps your head dry and cool
- The woven fabric pulls sweat away from heat for a dry ride
- One size fits most, hand wash only
- Made in Castel d'Ario, Italy at the Nalini Factory
- Item #BNI0006
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- elastic back
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2020
Waste of money
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- 5` 10"
This cycling cap is extremely poor quality. I am bald, so I wear mine under helmets to keep warm and also mitigate sweat. Because the materials feel like cardboard, the seams dig into your skin and make for an uncomfortable feel. The elasticity of the hat is a bit trashy when compared to a Castelli cap. Im hugely disappointed as I ride Bianchi's and wanted a cap that matched my bike and helmet.
August 2, 2020
Bianchi Cycling Cap
Disappointing. It says one size fits all, but this cap is too big for my head. The other really disappointing thing was the inner stiffener in the brim broke up after just a few washings. The brim is now floppy with no rigidity. Very dissatisfied.