Why We Like the A5 Stretch Alpha Jacket
Despite its lightweight and non-bulky design, we’re pleasantly surprised by the cozy warmth provided by the A5 Stretch Alpha Jacket. Whether layered under an outer shell for a ski day or worn on its own for a hike, this jacket offers all the stretch and comfort needed to keep you moving easy and feeling toasty in lower temperatures.
- Insulated fleece jacket for mid layering or solo wear
- Durable 4-way stretch outer fabric allows for full mobility
- Synthetic insulation provides lightweight, quick-drying warmth
- Fleece lining provides extra warmth and soft on-skin feel
- DWR treatment resists light moisture during rain showers
- Zippered hand pockets secure small essentials on the go
- Item #BYC000D
- [face fabric] Tweave Durastretch nylon, DWR [lining] Polartec Power Grid fleece
- Polartec Alpha (synthetic)
- fixed, insulated
- [external] 2 zippered hand [internal] 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- hiking, skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help