Why We Like the A1 Powerwool Pullover
Even during snowy tours or chilly hikes, strenuous bootpacks and steep ascents can have us breaking a sweat in no time. Thankfully, the A1 Powerwool Pullover is lined with soft merino wool that wicks the sweat, while the outer synthetic layer dries quickly to keep us comfortable while we pick up the pace.
- Bi-component base layer for high-output alpine pursuits
- Merino wool interior regulates temperature and controls odor
- Synthetic exterior helps quickly dry and dispel moisture
- Wool and synthetic fabric offers optimal breathability
- Flatlock seams lay smooth on skin to reduce bulk and chafing
- Outer synthetic fabric prevents wool lining from shrinking
- Half-zip design for ventilation during demanding activities
- Item #BYC000E
- Polartec Power Wool (merino wool interior, synthetic exterior)
- Insulation Weight
- half-zip mock neck
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, nordic, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help