A favorite of daily commuters and bike messengers with its low-profile, street-savvy design, the Bern Allston Helmet with Flip Visor keeps you comfortably protected while battling urban gridlock and riding through stifling heat. Sculpted with 16 large vents, the Allston prevents overheating in the oppressive heat and humidity of summer. Going one step further for comfort, the performance liner wicks moisture for a cool-wearing feel.
Say goodbye to the bulky, egg-shaped designs of older helmets. Bern's Zipmold+ Technology gives the Allston a lighter, thinner, and low-profile fit, yet it yields a higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditional in-mold helmets. Adding more functionality, the Original Flip Visor acts as a customizable shield. Block oncoming rain and blinding sunshine with the visor lowered, or conversely, flip it up at busy intersections to maximize visibility.
- Street-savvy lid for urban commuters and bike messengers
- Zipmold+ construction yields high strength and low weight
- 16 large, sculpted vents rapidly disperse built-up heat
- Boa 360 system dials in a secure, micro-adjustable fit
- Flip Visor blocks harsh sunlight, allows full visibility
- Performance liner wicks moisture to keep your head cool
- Compatible with Bern's Asteroid and Meteoroid lights
- Item #BRN004S
- Q & A
Bern Allston helmet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
This helmet is a great idea that didn't work for me. I loved the looks, vents and visor. The helmet was too big and therefore sat too low on my head. I recommend buying a size smaller than you normally wear.