Why We Like The Beringia St. Elias Pant
Designed for avid skiers, the Beringia St. Elias Pant provides us with ample coverage both at the resort and in the backcountry. The Tasma laminate and fully sealed seams combine to fend off moisture from both the weather and your sweat. Meanwhile, the zip off bib provides customized coverage and the outer-thigh zippers allow us to dump excess heat while we boot pack or tour for fresh snow.
- Ski and snowboard bibs that can handle anything in the mountains
- Durable and stretchy nylon face fabric handles daily wear and tear
- 2-layer laminate seals out moisture from weather, wicks sweat
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in to layers
- Large outer-thigh vents dump excess heat to encourage exploration
- Zip-off bib allows you to customize your coverage and comfort
- Ankle gaiters prevent snow from falling into your boots
- Item #BEI001H
- [membrane/laminate] Tasma (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered thigh, 1 zipppered chest, 1 fast-access
- 1/2 length outer thigh zippers
- belt loop
- Side Zips
- 1/2 length
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8oz (680g)
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help