Why We Like The Beringia Diomede Bottom
Named after the island chain in the Bering Strait, Beringia's Diomede Bottom is a merino wool baselayer with a waffle pattern that's built to trap warm air against our skin for our winter pursuits. The merino wool blend is soft against our skin, naturally odor resistant, and manages moisture, making a great next-to-skin insulator for our multiday trips.
- Wool-blend baselayer with a waffle weave
- Merino wool insulates when wet or dry
- Polypropylene adds durability and structure
- Made in Japan
- Item #BEI001D
- 91% merino wool, 9% polypropylene
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard, hike, camp
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help