Why We Like The XR Spherical Helmet
Clip in and take off with the protection of the XR Spherical Helmet on our side. It's designed not only for performance on pavement, but also for getting off-road with some gravel action. Extra safety comes thanks to Spherical MIPS technology, which redirects impact forces in the event of an impact, and a nice airy feel is provided by a total of 18 ventilation channels. The Float Fit Race adjustment system lets us dial in our ideal fit, and the Fidlock magnetic buckle makes for easy one-handed fastening and release.
- Protective and streamlined helmet for pavement and gravel alike
- Shock-absorbing EPS liner shell is super lightweight
- Integrated MIPS system reduces rotational forces upon impact
- Float Fit Race adjustment system lets us dial in our ideal fit
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening and release
- Integrated goggle holder for storing our specs
- A total of 18 vents for enhanced breathability
- Item #BELP06W
- Shell Material
- fusion in-mold polycarbonate
- Impact Management
- Audio Compatible
- 18 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Float Fit Race
- EN1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 285g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 3, 2023
Classic and Good looking helmet but...
- I returned this product before using it
I purchased in the white color and thought it had a really classic look to it, which I liked. I am coming from a Giro helmet, which is a medium. I thought this Bell was on the bigger side despite the size range being the same as what I am currently wearing. Using the dial in the back cinched the helmet well nonetheless. The chin-closure buckle is unique, utilizing a magnet versus the much more common snap together buckle. I found it a little awkward but I'm sure if I kept it, I would have gotten used to it quick enough. However, I ultimately decided to return it because the manufactured label on the inside was dated Sept '21. Given that helmets have shelf lives, I didn't want to be starting off with a product that was already two years old.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help