Stacked to the brim.
The Bell Sixer MIPS Helmet is stacked with just about every feature the aggressive trail rider or enduro racer could wish for, from its MIPS technology to strap grippers that keep your goggles firmly in place. As the premier helmet in Bell's line for trail and enduro, the Sixer MIPS is especially lightweight and well ventilated, thanks to In-Mold construction reducing its overall bulk and allowing massive vents to rapidly disperse heat. To ensure a secure fit, you'll enjoy the twist-to-tighten convenience of Bell's Float Fit system located along the backside.
MIPS technology gives you peace of mind by dissipating forces that happen when you hit an object at an oblique angle, which is bound to happen when you grab too much front brake or perilously fly over the bars on a technical section. Another beneficial feature, the 4-position visor keeps overhanging branches from poking your eyes and harsh sunlight from washing out vision. Moreover, it's boasting a breakaway action-camera mount for capturing all the action on the trail.
- Bell's flagship helmet for aggressive trail and enduro
- In-Mold construction is lightweight and well ventilated
- MIPS liner dissipates rotational forces from angled crashes
- 4-position adjustable visor blocks branches and harsh sun
- Float Fit system with adjustable rear dial for security
- Goggle compatibility with strap gripper for enduro racing
- Integrated breakaway mount for action-sports cameras
- Sweat Guide keeps sweat from dripping onto sunglasses
- Item #BEL00F7